Sunday, June 28, 2009

t0day~

[28th June 2009]

Just g0t back fr0m BB..Freakin tired rite n0w..huhux~ Alm0st 7 h0urs there, fr0m 1pm till 8 pm..my besties d0in her hair, 4 'Air Asia'..Seyes, ituh laa ramb0t Air Asia..haahaa..Chill keyh babe?..U'll get used 2 it s0on, u have 2 sacrifice s0metime..lalala..Currently listening 2 'Utada Hikaru - Come Back To Me'..Keep playing d same s0ng, I'm in l0ve with the s0ng..

Baby c0me back t0 me.
I'll be everything u need.
Baby come back t0 me.
U're 0ne in a milli0n.

I'm g0in back 2 KLIA 2m0rr0w, w0rking at 3pm..*MALAS* I'm n0t g0nna be ar0und KL till next wix..Maybe 2nd wix 0f July baru balik..2 much h0liday!..Wanna f0cus 0n w0rk this m0nth..huhux..*k0n0n*..Anyway, I'm quite w0rried cuz my LAST PRESENTATION is still PENDING!!..Dem~ Have 2 be seri0us b0ut this..HARUS & WAJIB present by next wix..huhux..If n0t, my name n0t g0nna be 0n the graduati0n list this year..*KESEDEHAN*..Wish me luck weh, nak present nex wix..

All my life, I wanna be in KL, always & f0rever..But then if dapat 0ffer 0versea, nak g!!..heehee..I n0e i'm g0nna mish evreything here..*KL, KL, KL* Last wednesday, I cried all the way fr0m KL Sentral 2 KLIA..I mish my m0m, my gramma, grandpa & br0 a l0t..Seems like I'm in KLIA 4eva!..huhux~*Weird0*..& I mish him, a bit..*U n0e wh0*..The hands0me b0y yg Fatin nak tumbuk2 tuh..haahaa..Let's have fun next wix dear!!. :)

No comments: