Friday, December 26, 2008

s0ng..t0day..c0llege..xb0yF..


[26th dec 2008, 5.04am..]
p0st neh 4 in 1.. (:


Baby, it's raining..I'm sure it's c0uld 0utside, 0f cuz..huuhu..Currently I'm listening t0 'Itu Bukan Aku'.. & yeah nev3s, I really l0ve the s0ng & vc..'L0oking 4 little miss naughty?'..hee..N0 w0rries, u'll find 1.. (:

T0day, I might g0ing 2 'M0rib @ Banting' with my besties..Hajar & Chapix!!..I mish u guys a l0t..huuhu..Chapix, n0 w0rries..Aku mane pakai sexy2 d0e..heehee..Kinda weird cuz he t0ld n0t t0 wear nything sexy..Seyes pelik & klaka..U made me laugh dear..IF we're g0ing, I'm g0nna wear tshirt & 'kain batik'!!..C0ol aite?

Can't wait 2 fin studies..G0t 1 m0re sem left..It's g0nna be fun & b0ring at the same time..I hate 'F0odservice System Management'..
Aiy0o0..Miss Nina, gimme 'A+' keyh?..heehee.. Thx g0d 0nly 2 subjects..The best thing is there's n0 class f0r bP, which stands f0r Culinary Business Pr0ject Presentati0n..It's just a presentati0n but, Hell yeah!!..FinanSIAL ituh membunuhku..hUuhu..

Echal!!..Rep0rt prac bile mau present?..Chep Asmah 0r Chep d0lah kesygan?..Skali harung ye..

IFwAt ng0x!..Pls..D0n't try 2 be nice 2 me..It's true rite, u'll stick with me just when u NEEDED me..When u d0n't?..U just treat me like a jerk? U have n0 idea h0w much i suffer..s0, D0n't blame me when i treat u like a jerk!..



No comments: