Saturday, January 31, 2009

I bel0ng t0 me~

It's not that I don't wanna share my life with you baby
It's just that I'm the one I need to be true to baby
And I won't give up me to be part of you
It's not that I don't wanna have you in my life baby
It's just you gotta know that it's got to be right baby
Before I open up my heart to you

I gotta let you know before I let you in, baby
That who I am is not about who I am with, baby
That don't mean I don't wanna be here with you, I do
I don't need somebody to complete me
I want you to know
I'll give up my love but I'm not giving up my soul

Love don't mean changing who you are to be
Who somebody wants you to be
Nobody's got to belong to nobody
I belong to me
I don't belong to you
My heart is my possession
I'll be my own reflection

No comments: