Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time needed..


I need time, I really need time..Is 4 m0ths & 10 days en0ugh 2 4get him?..I'm afraid it's n0t en0ugh..It t0ok me alm0st half year 2 4get my xb0yF..Time past by, I n0e 1 day I'll wake up & n0t g0nna think b0ut him..As if i 4get everything..hmm..1 day babe, 1 day..S0oner 0r later, I will 4get u!..haahaahaa..En0ugh b0ut my xb0yF..ngee.. :D

This p0st is 4 my 'gedik'..haahaa..I met this guy, early this year..I've kn0wn him since Dec 2008..He's kinda have this 'l0vey d0vey' thinggy with me..But then, I'm n0t..ngee..But f0r real, I d0 like him..But it's t0o early 2 talk b0ut feeling & all th0se l0vey d0vey thinggy..& yeah, I'm n0t ready 2 c0mmit..I need time 2 n0e him much m0re & better..Rite?..

Anyway, we've seen each 0ther just 6x..l0l~..It's t0o early rite?..hmm..That day he kinda purp0se 2 me, but i reject nicely [thx 4 being understanding]..It's all cuz I'm n0t ready..Plus I d0n't wanna b0yF 4 n0w..I wanna fin my dip 1st..Few m0nth left..wheehee..He said he'll wait till I fin my studies..F0r real?..[We'll see b0ut that l8r]..

Am I d0ing the right thing?..Am I the best 4 u?..Are u the 1 I've been waiting 4?..hmm..All i can say is, we'll see b0ut that..0nly g0d n0e's dear..huhux..I'm g0nna mish u gedik!..Mish sket je keyh..Jgn lupe menggedik ngan u're m0m nti..l0l~ :p

3 comments:

hajar puteri. said...

td aku lepak lame sket ngan dorg.. as ussual la.. kitorg talk..talk..talk.. less on the work~ copy paste && siap(perlu editing sket)!! && td result L.I kuar tok mereka2 yg dah present, && nuar, alib dpt A && tokeh dpt B.. then, duan kjew kenny blk ngan nanas.. so, if ko nak.. bttr hurry.. sbb leh wat report skali.. start kjew skang babe, cuz b4 mac/april nak present!!

*ErichiyanA* said...

But then i reg L.I 0n may 2007~..
Da kire xpired dah L.I tuh..
I cant reg this sem, cuz de sub..
Kene reg May neh..huhux..
Jenal cakap cam tuh kat aku that day..h0w??

hajar puteri. said...

but, i heard la..
grad june.. sept pon ade gk.. then yg kompom this nov..

so, dont know which...

kne tanye blk la..

ikot ko la.. aku bg option..
ko nk kjew kenny or carek kjew len..