Monday, January 26, 2009

My ring's missing, again..

This is the 2nd time..I l0st my ring, again..The 1st 0ne, i think i left it in my l0cker..At Ritz Carlt0n, 0r in the kitchen..Can't really remember..I really l0ve that ring..*Redh0*..
Early this m0rning, just realize i l0st my 0ther ring..Dem~..I can't remember where i put the stupid ring..Think..Think..huhux~..

I remember, I w0re it 2 Jusc0..Then when I g0t back, I marinate s0me chic..[I w0rre it 0n my left hand side]..When upstairs, straight 2 my r0om..0n9 then decide 2 take a bath..Then i 4g0t everything..If I'm n0t mistaken, I put my ring 0n my bed..Then..HILANG!!..

I wanted a ring, a new ring..S0me1?.. (:

4 comments:

ciknadia8 said...

saba2..xmo sedey2 keyh.
try cr lagi..ada tuh....
;)

*ErichiyanA* said...

xde arr u..i da carik da..
dlm kete p0wn xde..
huhux..
tggu sape2 beli baru arr nmpk nye..
;p

ciknadia8 said...

hahaha..
yea2..tggu yg baru lebey fadal

*ErichiyanA* said...

jumpe suda..

Tt still mau yg baru..

(: